- Confirm multiple noises while driving shop will test and advise.
- Noise in rear growling sound is coming from worn hub bearings. Inspect rear brakes for wear. Needs brake drums with bearings, rear brakes and hard wear. R/F upper engine mount is broken causing vibration. Needs engine mount. Center exhaust shield is no longer attached. Suggest attach shield to correct exhaust rattle. Michelle authorized repairs.
- Repair exhaust shields. Exhaust rattle has been corrected.
- Replace engine mount R/F upper. Engine vibration has been corrected.
- Service rear brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace drums and spindle nut. Replace rear brake shoes and spring hold down kit.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
MICHELLE K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2020