- Confirm passenger rear window operates good. Needs driver front window motor and regulator combination. Needs transmission cooler lines. Needs serpentine belt. Needs battery. Needs front tires. Needs spark plugs and fuel system cleaning. Clip in blower motor connection , blower motor now operates correctly. Should blower motor stop working electric repairs will be needed. Shop will check bulb failures.
- Full Service Oil Change with synthetic oil. Change oil, and filter. Inspect all filters. Chassis Lubrication. Top off most fluids. Inspect exhaust system. Check tire condition and air pressure. Check and inspect Brakes upon customer request. Perform 51 point safety inspection.
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove & Replace
- Needs battery. Replace battery and confirm starting and charging system is operating correctly
- Driver front motor and regulator
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Perform complete 2 Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 90 Day Warranty.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- Needs wire harness for front blinker D/F Remove and replace R/R and center brake bulb Warranty on bulb failure only other components can fail at anytime for light and wiring system 3 months or 3000 mile warranty on bulb
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
CHRIS U. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/13/2021