- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs bulb repairs, filters. Needs rear tires now. Rear axle is bent and rear tires will wear out quickly. Needs rear axle.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Remove and replace R/R Brake light bulb. Warranty on bulb failure only other components can fail at anytime for light and wiring system 3 months or 3000 mile warranty on bulb
Joanne S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2020