- ACCESS AND REPLACE RADIATOR WITH CAP , RADIATOR HOSES, THERMOSTAT, COOLANT TEMP SENSOR,WATER PUMP, REPLACE COOLANT PIPE, INSTALL NEW CYLINDER HEAD GASKET AND NEW HEAD BOLTS, RENEW COOLANT, REPLACE SERP BELT
- Change oil, and filter.
- Confirm Coolant leak, Need check and test coolant system and advise, Customer authozied test on 7/28/20, Repair RR Tire, Perform oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure with repairs,
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- Pressure test cooling system for leaks. Upon testing found radiator is broken and needs replacement, Recommend thermostat with repairs, Recommend upper and lower radiator hoses with repairs, Water pump leaking and needs replacement, Fault code for coolant temp sensor and needs replacement, Renew coolant with repairs and need to retest vehicle, Need to perform repairs first then vehicle can be driven, Customer authorized repairs on 7/28/20, Affordable automotive is not responsible for any past, present or future damage due to vehicle over heating, Revised estimate Coolant pipe at thermostat housing is rusted and starting to sweat and needs replacement, Upon retesting vehicle found #3 cylinder has possible head gasket failures due to vehicle over heating Prior to repairs and will need repairs in future, After vehicle sits hard starting occurs, Engine has head gaskets failures and needs repairs, Customer advised need to check and inspect cylinder head and advise, Sent cylinder head to machine shop for inspection, Cylinder head needs to be resurfaced and cleaned up, No cracks present at this time Customer authozied repairs on 7/30/20, Replace cylinder head gasket with needed gaskets and head bolts and retest, Vehicle retested ok at this time, Customer advised to return in 1 week to recheck vehicle
- Tire repair for leak or puncture Tire Location ______RR________x Tire Problem______NAIL_________x Wheel Lock Y______N__X____ Please be aware Tire Pressure Monitor System Light may be in need of service or repair with Tire Repairs. Monitors may be damaged during service. We are not responsible for additional repair or service
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
RICHARD C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2020