- Confirm check engine light fault code is present and system needs to be tested. Customer authozied system test on 9/4/18
- Perform system test and check related components, Fault codes PO455-PO301 are present, need to trace and pin point failures, Found purge valve failing and needs replacement, Valve cover gasket leaking oil on to ignition coil, Need to replace #1 ignition coil, spark plugs and valve cover gasket, Need to replace fuel cap with repair, Purge filter clogged and needs replacement, Need to retest vehicle after repairs, Customer authoized repairs on 9/4/18, Perform oil change and filter and check and set air pressure, Perform NJ State inspection, Customer advised other failures can occur in future causing check engine light to return and other ignition coils can fail at anytime
- ACCESS AND REPLACE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SPARK PLUGS, VALVE COVER GASKET AND IGNITION COIL #1
- Full Service Oil Change with synthetic oil. Change oil, and filter. Inspect all filters. Chassis Lubrication. Top off most fluids. Inspect exhaust system. Check tire condition and air pressure. Check and inspect Brakes upon customer request. Perform 51 point safety inspection.
- Perform New Jersey State Emissions inspection.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
Kevin D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2018