- Access and replace timing cover gasket and map sensor. Oil leak has been repaired.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs oil leak repairs, exhaust clamp, radiator hoses, tail light bulb. Upon removal at oil leak repairs customer authorized additional repairs at oil pan replacement and MAP sensor.
- Remove and replace Turn signal DR light bulb. Warranty on bulb failure only other components can fail at anytime for light and wiring system 3 months or 3000 mile warranty on bulb Replace rusted clamp at tail pipe.
- Replace oil pan and gasket.
- Replace upper and lower radiator hoses. Assemble with new clamps. Flush coolant system. Clean and fill system to manufacture specifications. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Check fan and thermostat operation.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
MICHELLE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2021