- ACCESS AND REPLACE LF HUB AND BEARING ASSEMBLY
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SWAY BAR BUSHINGS
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm noise in front end end, Need to check and advise, Found front sway bar bushings worn and need replacement, LF Hub bearing noisey and worn and needs replacement, Need to check and set wheel alignment, Perform oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure, Customer authozied repairs on 8/17/20, Vehicle retested ok at this time
- Perform complete 2 Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
KEITH W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2020