- Perform road test, Need to check brakes and advise, Front brakes and rotors worn and need replacement, Rear brakes need to be cleaned and adjusted, Recommend brake fluid exchange by time and miles, Customer authorized brake repairs on 8/27/18, Retested ok at this time
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors.
- Clean and adjust rear brakes. Adjust parking brake to manufacture specification and safety standards. Lubricate backing plates as needed. Inspect parking brake cables for wear and damage.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
Sparky/Jim B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2018