- Confirm vehicle needs brake repairs, lug nuts, and maintenance. Barbara authorized service. Needs transmission fluid exchange and headlight repair, hi beams are inoperative.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- WIPER BLADES
- Clean and adjust rear brakes. Adjust parking brake to manufacture specification and safety standards. Lubricate backing plates as needed. Inspect parking brake cables for wear and damage.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
- REPLACE TIRES AS REQUESTED Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
Barbara N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2018