- Perform road test and confirm brake pulsation and brake noise, Upon arrival oil was very low, Recommend oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure, Affordable automotive is not responsible for any past, present or future damage due to low oil
- Perform system test and check related components, Found rear brake calipers binding up and needs replacement and bleed brake system, Rear brakes and rotors worn and need replacement, Front brake and rotors worn and need replacement, Need to retest after repairs, Customer authoized repairs on 11/9/21, Vehicle retested ok at this time, LR Brake light needs light socket customer declined at this time Customer authoized standard brakes with less warranty
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors.
- ACCESS AND REPLACE REAR BRAKE CALIPERS, REAR BRAKE PADS, REAR BRAKE HOSES, REAR BRAKE ROTORS AND BLEED BRAKE SYSTEM
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- Customer advised with vehicles that are over 100,000 miles, shop is not responsible for engine and transmission failures from high mileage engine and transmissions which may occur with high mileage components. Oil leak repairs, engine repairs, fluid maintenance. X————X
BILL F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2021