- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs front tires, battery cabin air filter coolant exchange, air bag light service , SRS light is on. rear brake pads and disc rotors. Needs wheel alignment.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Perform complete Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspention parts. This service carries a 3 Month Warranty.
MARILYN E. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2020