- At test drive initiate on board tests (DRIVE CYCLES). On board tests are complete. Should check engine light return shop will test with a FREE PASS
- Check and inspect suspension components for wear and failure. Front rearward control ars need replacement. Bushings are worn and broken.
- Confirm check engine light is on for multiple fauts Customer authorized initial testing. Confirm noise in steering . Shop will test and advise for steering failure. Confirm sunroof rattle. Suggest dealer repair.
- Confirm suspension noises. Shop will test and advise
- Front Rearward
- PCV VALVE – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Crankcase Ventilation Regulating Valve
- Perform complete Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 3 Month Warranty.
- Rack to steering post. Steering noises have been corrected.
- Test for fault code P227900 intake failure PO32800 knock sensor , 45600. Needs pcv valve first then retest knock sensors. Shop will perform smoke test at EVAP system.
- Test for fault codePO45600. Perform smoke test and identify vacuum leak at canister. Needs canister pressure valve.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
JUAN V. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2020