- Access and replace knock sensor # 2. Retest circuit and confirm sensor is now operating correctly. Clear light at dash and initiate test drives to perform drive cycles. Knock sensor circuit is now operating correctly.
- Confirm check engine light fault code is present and system needs to be tested.
- Confirm check engine light system has failures in history. Shop will test and advise. Shop will change oil and reset lights.
- Full Service Oil Change with synthetic oil. Change oil, and filter. Inspect all filters. Chassis Lubrication. Top off most fluids. Inspect exhaust system. Check tire condition and air pressure. Check and inspect Brakes upon customer request. Perform 51 point safety inspection.
- Test for fault code P03300 , Knock sensor fault. Vehicle needs knock sensor #2 passenger side. Shop will test circuit at sensor before installation to ensure sensor failure.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Kelly/Matt Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2020