- Needs front brake repairs with brake fluid exchange. Suggest spark plugs and fuel service. Suggest coolant exchange, rear differential fluid exchange and transmission fluid exchange
- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
- Drain, Clean and Fill vehicle differential with manufacture specific Differential Fluid.
- Drain, Clean and Fill vehicle transfer case with manufacture specific Differential Fluid.
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform throttle body clean.
- Flush coolant system. Clean and fill system to manufacture specifications. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Check fan and thermostat operation.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 All
- Renew transmission fluid which includes: transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Replace with manufacturer specific transmission fluid.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
CHRIS U. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2021