- ACCESS AND REPLACE RF CV AXLE
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SPARK PLUGS AND #3 IGNITION COIL
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform throttle body clean.
- Confirm check engine light fault code is present and system needs to be tested. Perform oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure and rotate tires, Customer authozied test and Lof on 5/26/20
- INSTALL CABIN FILTER
- Perform system test and check related components, Fault code P130D is present need to trace and pin point failures, Found #3 ignition coil has failures and needs replacement, Recommend spark plugs with repairs , Recommend fuel service with repairs , RF CV axle is leaking and needs replacement, Air and cabin filter are dirty and need replacement, RR Tire has leak and is not repairable, Need to replace RR Tire and was rotated to RF, Need to retest vehicle after repairs, Customer authoized repairs on 5/26/20, Vehicle has not completed drive cycles and check engine light can return at anytime, Advised to return in 1 week to recheck vehicle
- REPLACE TIRES AS REQUESTED Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
JOE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2020