- Confirm banging sound in front end at test drive. Shop will test and advise. Maureen authorized test.
- Test for noise in front end. Sway bar links are worn and rattle. Belt tensioner will make a rattle sound when accelerating. Struts are worn and replacement is suggested. Maureen authorized repairs at sway bar links and belt tensioner.
- Front Right and Left
- Replace worn belt tensioner and serpentine belt. At test drive belt and tensioner rattle noises have been corrected.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Maureen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2019