- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs exhaust pipe repair, front brakes, brake fluid exchange, oil change, 2 tires wheel alignment. Mike authorized repairs
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Replace D/R and D/F. ROTATE NEW TIRES TO THE FRONT. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Perform complete Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 90 Day Warranty.
- Replace forward pipe and assemble with new gaskets. Exhaust leak is fixed no exhaust leaks.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
MIKE O. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2021