- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm at test drive churping at rear wheel. Shop will check brakes and advise.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- Inspect brake system for wear and failure. Rear brakes are worn and noisy. Needs rear brake repairs. Gina authorized repairs with oil change.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Service calipers and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hard wear and sensor. At test drive rear brakes are quiet.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Gina M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/21/2021