CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-01T22:01:12+00:002010 GMC Terrain CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-01T22:01:12+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform throttle body clean.
- Confirm vehicle is due for maintenance. Suggest front and rear differential fluid exchanges with transfer case fluid exchange. Needs front brakes and brake fluid exchange. Needs wipers and oil change. Needs fuel injection cleaning. Eileen authorized repairs.
- Drain And Fill
- Drain, Clean and Fill vehicle differential with manufacture specific Differential Fluid.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Elieen A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2020