CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-01T23:01:00+00:002013 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-01T23:01:00+00:00
- AS Per previous recommendations, Check brakes and advise, Front brakes and rotors worn and need replacement, Rear brakes need to be clean and adjusted, Recommend brake fluid exchange by time and miles, Need to retest after repairs, Customer authozied repairs on 02/29/20, Vehicle retested ok at this time
- Clean and adjust rear brakes. Adjust parking brake to manufacture specification and safety standards. Lubricate backing plates as needed. Inspect parking brake cables for wear and damage.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Deborah A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/29/2020