CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-25T22:01:49+00:002011 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-25T22:01:49+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm check engine light fault code is present and system needs to be tested. Richard authorized test.
- Test for fault code P0013, cam circuit failure. Vehicle needs cams sensors replaced then retest.
- Replace intake and exhaust sensors. Reset check engine light and initiate drive cycles. At test drive not all drive cycles are complete. Should check engine light return shop will test with a FREE PASS
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Richard W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2019