CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-25T22:01:56+00:002009 Chevrolet HHR CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-25T22:01:56+00:00
- ACCESS AND REPLACE CATAYLST CONVERTOR WITH MID PIPE, OVER AXLE PIPE AND MUFFLER
- ACCESS AND REPLACE FRONT STRUTS COMPLETE
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm Customer concern need to check and advise, Shimmy is coming from front tires Choppy, Customer authoized tire rotation at this time,, RR Tire has tpms valve leaking repair N/C, Front struts worn and need replacement, Need to check and set wheel alignment, Exhaust has multiple leaks coming from front pipe and over the axle pipe, Need to replace front pipe with catayst convertor, Resonator pipe, Over the axle pipe with muffler with needed gaskets, Need to retest after repairs, Customer authoized repairs on 9/21/20, Perform oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure, Vehicle retested ok at this time
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- Perform complete 2 Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
KENNY R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2020