CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-12T22:00:21+00:002009 Chevrolet HHR CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-12T22:00:21+00:00
- Perform road test, Need to check vehicle and advise, Front lower control arms worn and need replacement with front sway bar end links, Front tires worn and need replacement, Need to check and set wheel alignment, Serp belt worn and needs replacement, Front brakes and front brake rotors worn and need replacement, Rear brakes need to be cleaned and adjusted, Perform brake fluid exchange, Air filter and cabin filter need replacement, Need to replace spark plugs by time and miles, Recommend replacement of coolant hoses by time and miles and perform coolant service, Serp belt worn and needs replacement, Replace LR TPMS Sensor and reset system, Perform oil change and filter check and set air pressure, Customer authozied repairs on 9/28/18 Recommend key fobs
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- Clean and adjust rear brakes. Adjust parking brake to manufacture specification and safety standards. Lubricate backing plates as needed. Inspect parking brake cables for wear and damage.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- ACCESS AND REPLACE FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS WITH BALL JOINTS AND SWAY BAR LINKS
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SPARK PLUGS
- ACCESS AND UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR HOSES AND RENEW COOLANT
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SERP BELT
- ACCESS AND REPLACE CABIN FILTER
- Perform complete 2 Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
KENNY R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2018