CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:07+00:002005 Chrysler Pacifica CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:07+00:00
- Confirm coolant is leaking at passenger side of the motor. Shop will test and advise.
- Pressure test cooling system for leaks. Leak is at water pump. Needs water pump, suggest timing belt kit with water pump repairs.Needs 3 motor mounts. Mounts are visually broken. Mark authorized repairs.
- Replace timing belt water pump and tensioner and idler. Replace 3 engine mounts. Replace coolant reservoir cap. Replace drive belt and thermostat. Renew coolant and test for leaks. No leaks at this time.
- Change oil, and filter.
- Tire repair for leak or puncture Tire Location _____D/R_________x Tire Problem_______________x Wheel Lock Y______N______ Please be aware Tire Pressure Monitor System Light may be in need of service or repair with Tire Repairs. Monitors may be damaged during service. We are not responsible for additional repair or service
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- Confirm shifter is broken from debris in console. Shop made shifter operational yet shifter needs repairs. X————–X
Mark G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2019