CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-18T23:00:56+00:002011 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-18T23:00:56+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Rotate tires and torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- Perform oil change and filter, Check and set air pressure and rotate tires, Front brake pads and rotors worn and need replacement, Recommend brake fluid exchange by time and miles, Customer authozied repairs on 1/15/21, Vehicle retested ok at this time, Plate bulbs burnt out and replace N/C
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
GENE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2021