CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:00:56+00:002005 Ford Crown Victoria CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:00:56+00:00
- Visually confirm drive belt is broken. A/C compressor is locked up and caused belt to break. Needs belt, compressor, orifice tube (in line filter), reciver dryer (moisture filter) and then retest. Shop will replace blower motor and resistor with repairs. Customer is supplying blower motor and blower motor resistor. Customer is aware system cant be fully tested until initial repairs are complete. Customer authorized repairs.
- Blower motor now operates. Install customer supplied parts. No Warranty parts and labor for blower motor repairs.
- Replace compressor and orifice tube. Replace reciever dryer. Assemble with new o ring seals at points of repairs. Replace drive belt belt.
- Charge system with R-134a Freon. Test system with freon pressure. Test system for freon leaks.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Wayne M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/11/2019