CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-07T22:02:15+00:002010 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-07T22:02:15+00:00
- Confirm check engine light fault code is present and system needs to be tested.
- Test for fault codeS PO300, PO304. Random cylinder misfires. Coolant is leaking onto coils from intake manifold causing misfires. Needs intake manifold, spark plugs, coils and fuel system cleaning. Jim authorized repairs.
- Replace intake manifold, 8 spark plugs, 4 coils driver side and 4 coil boots passenger side. Replace coil # 1 passenger side. Renew coolant and bleed system. Reset check engine light and initiate drive cycles. Not all drive cycles are complete. Should check engine light return shop will test with a FREE PASS
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform throttle body clean.
- Change oil, and filter.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor AT POINT OF PURCHASE
- Customer advised with vehicles that are over 100,000 miles, shop is not responsible for engine and transmission failures from high mileage engine and transmissions which may occur with high mileage components. Oil leak repairs, engine repairs, fluid maintenance. X————X
JIM E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2021