CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-08T22:09:59+00:002009 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-08T22:09:59+00:00
- Confirm vehicle needs center pipe and muffler assembly. Needs rear brake repairs. Suggest brake fluid exchange based upon time and miles. Maryann authorized repairs.
- Replace center pipe and muffler assembly. Assemble with new gaskets and a spring bolt kit.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Service calipers and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Maryann G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2021