CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-11T23:01:17+00:002012 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-11T23:01:17+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Customer advised with vehicles that are over 100,000 miles, shop is not responsible for engine and transmission failures from high mileage engine and transmissions which may occur with high mileage components. Oil leak repairs, engine repairs, fluid maintenance. X————X
- Check exhaust for leaks. No leaks at this time. Confirm vehicle needs rear struts, rear tires and drive belt.
- Perform complete Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 90 Day Warranty.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Replace rear strut assemblies. Includes strut , mount and spring
- DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
Lee L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2022