CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-24T22:02:04+00:002011 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-24T22:02:04+00:00
- ACCESS AND REPLACE SPARK PLUGS AND IGNITION COILS
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform throttle body clean.
- Confirm Vehicle hesitates after warming up, Fault pending in system and need to test system and advise, Customer authozied test on 5/22/20 Reset remote
- Perform system test and check related components, Fault code pending PO304 in system need to trace and pin point failures, Found #4 Ignition coil has failures, Recommend replacement of # 4 ignition due to failures and replacement of additional ignition coils by time and miles and replace spark plugs with repairs, Recommend Fuel system service with repairs, Need to retest vehicle after repairs, Customer authoized repairs on 5/22/20, Vehicle has not completed drive cycles at this time and check engine light can return at anytime for other failures, Advised to return in 1 week to recheck vehicle
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
Ed B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2020