CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-06T22:00:29+00:002005 Infiniti G35 CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-06T22:00:29+00:00
- Confirm air bag light is on. Confirm check engine light is on . Lights are not breakdown items. Vehicle needs brake repairs and belts. Vehicle needs fuel gauge repairs. Customer requests brakes and belts today.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Specifications. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Service calipers and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- Replace Belts
HAGOP N. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/5/2018