CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-02T22:00:51+00:002006 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-02T22:00:51+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs rear brakes, rear tires and radiator hoses with coolant exchange. John authorized repairs.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES REAR 2
- Replace upper and lower radiator hoses. Assemble with new clamps. Flush coolant system. Clean and fill system to manufacture specifications. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Check fan and thermostat operation.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Service calipers and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
JOHN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2020