CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:05:25+00:002015 Kia Optima CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:05:25+00:00
- Confirm vehicle needs front tires. Confirm noise under hood is caused from alternator. Needs alternator. Rear brake calipers are leaking and need replacement. Customer requests brake repairs and front tires with wheel alignment and oil change
- Change oil and filter. Inspect all filters. Lube chassis when available. Check air pressures and check fluids. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Perform complete 2 Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 90 Day Warranty.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads , hoses and calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear. Bleed front brakes
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Kyle M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2021