CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-20T22:01:06+00:002005 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-20T22:01:06+00:00
- Confirm cooling fans at radiator are inoperative. This will cause engine to over heating. Shop will test and advise. Melissa authorized test. Vehicle needs cabin and air filters. Suggest coolant hoses and coolant flush. Melissa authorized additional services.
- Test for inoperative cooling fan. Fan has power and yet does not activate. Fan assembly has failed and needs replacement. Water is leaking into cabin. Clear sun roof drains as a probable source of clog. Clear drains as a customer courtesy. Vehicle is due for cooling system maintenance. Needs radiator hoses and coolant flush. Needs cabin and air filters. Melissa authorized filters today.
- Test fan operating upon completion of installation. Fans are operating correctly. Fans will come off and on as needed. Engine temperature is correct.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PARTS AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE VEHICLE. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY ON LABOR
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace
- Replace upper and lower radiator hoses. Assemble with new clamps. Flush coolant system. Clean and fill system to manufacture specifications. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Check fan and thermostat operation.
Melissa B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2018