CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-24T22:00:40+00:002006 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-24T22:00:40+00:00
- Change oil, and filter.
- Check vehicle for timing belt maintenance, power window failure at passenger side. check brake for pending repairs. Vehicle needs timing belt and related components, needs radiator hoses. Needs window repairs. passenger side front and rear. Needs rear brake calipers and pads and disc rotors. Front brakes are worn and need pads and disc rotors. Suggest transmission fluid exchange as per manufacturer maintenance. Needs front tires and wheel alignment. Bruce authorized repairs.
- Mount Tires on rims. Set manufacture recommended tire pressure. Balance tire on high speed balance machine. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATES
- Perform complete Wheel Alignment and set to manufacture specification. Check for wear to steering components and suspension parts. This service carries a 90 Day Warranty.
- POWER DOOR WINDOW MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Front R/F
- Renew transmission fluid which includes: transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Replace with manufacturer specific transmission fluid.
- Replace timing belt, water pump, hydraulic tensioner and idlers. Replace worn upper and lower radiator hoses. Assemble with new clamps. replace serpentine belts at assembly. Renew coolant and bleed system.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Replace calipers, hoses and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hard wear. Bleed system as needed.
- WARRANTY: On all Parts and 12 months on labor
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Bruce H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2020