CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-13T23:02:09+00:002012 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-13T23:02:09+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Inspect filters. Lubricate chassis when available. Check and top off most fluids. Check tire pressures and condition. Check and inspect brakes upon customer request. Rotate tires. Perform 51 point safety maintenance inspection.
- Confirm vehicle needs rear brake repairs calipers, pads and disc rotors. Needs front pads and disc rotors. Dean authorized repairs
- Flush brake fluid and clean master cylinder. Bleed entire brake system with new brake fluid. Test entire system for air and test drive.
- Service front brake system to manufacture specifications. Replace front brake pads and service calipers. Replace disc brake rotors. Assemble with new hardwear.
- Service rear disc brake system to manufacture specification. Replace calipers and replace disk brake pads. Replace rear disc rotors. Assemble with new hard wear.
- Tire repair for leak or puncture Tire Location _______D/R_______x Tire Problem_______nail________x Wheel Lock Y______N______ Please be aware Tire Pressure Monitor System Light may be in need of service or repair with Tire Repairs. Monitors may be damaged during service. We are not responsible for additional repair or service. Patch and balance
- WE RESTORED YOUR BRAKING SYSTEM WITH PARTS THAT WERE NEEDED AT THIS TIME YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHEN A PARTIAL BRAKE JOB IS DONE, AS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR VEHICLE IT USUALLY SOLVES THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM HOWEVER IN A MINORITY OF CASES THE PARTS WE DID NOT REPLACE MIGHT EXPERIENCE STRESS OR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE. X—–X
Dean H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/12/2019